Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

I didn't realize how big valentine's day is until now. People are thinking how to celebrate it, buying chocolates, flowers, stuffs to the person they admire, whatever it is. Back at home, who cares? (Maybe it's just me...)

Valentine's day for me is,A DAY WHICH IS NAMED VALENTINE...

Another commercialized day.

However, i celebrated this day in church, having a date with GOD in His house. The preaching is nice, with the theme of 'Love is in the air', pastor preached on what is love. We had special items today, which were a drama on how different people in different country celebrate this day; and a duet on Jason Mraz's song, Lucky. The performances were so good...

The drum practice is resumed after a few days of rest. Since the drums're returned, we have to hit the chairs again. It feels so NOT right. Sigh i miss the drums.

My assignments are piling up... I wish i have 25 hours...

Anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, FOLKS...

No comments: