Sunday, October 26, 2008

Re: Human and Animal

I feel so touched after reading your latest post, human and animal. I hope you are feeling better now. You make me want to appreciate my family more, with my parents and grandparents' presence, my brothers and sister too. It's a whole and yet i was rebellious and disobedient. I realise that how blessed i am with them all around with me, though now i live far away, but i am still cared for. I can't imagine what is your emotional turmoil that you have been through, and i don't dare to imagine because it's so heart-piercing thinking of it. However one thing i know, it has make you stronger, stronger than anybody else. There are people impressed and amazed by your personality, your determination, and i'm one of them. You are not only a friend to me, you are so mother-like who really care for people from the bottom of your heart. I feel warm-hearted whenever i am with you. I believe it's the Lord's blessing to me to have you as a friend, i'm really thankful for that. I hope you can get through your sad feelings and become stronger. May God bless you. :D

1 comment:

~恺慈~ said...

dear..thx for ur support. Yea...my living condition make me become stronger and stronger day after day...but i do have some time that is disobedient and rebellious too...so, appreciate whoever with you and whenever you have time,try to gv a phone call to ur family. love you.
kaichur