Saturday, August 1, 2009

SS week

Namely, Sick and Sports week.

First it's me. Then there're my roomies. Ah Hui was the worse, cough then fever, fever then cough, repeatedly for a few days. Ah Jing cough. And me was unstable, fever, cough and cold. Darn virus bastard. Lucky it started to ease after thursday. Thank God. Everyone seemed to get better. Sorry roomies me was a big virus.

Virus go away!!!
Three times of badminton this week. Need tonnes lot of improvement. One of my happy sports that i won't stop playing until i'm too weary. A huge contrast playing between guys and gurls. Hmm....

Hiking this morning to Hutan Pendidikan at Jalan Gasing. Just realized that there's an oasis in town. Hill, trees, trails (not to mention UM jungle). Shame on me telling Lesles and Anna to be prepared by 6.30 and i was the one who woke up after that time. It's challenging, expecially for me who has little stamina, to climb up the stairs need a hell lots of energy, more than the amount i used in playing badminton for a week. I was (i think many were, except some guys who're fit although they don't look fit...really can't judge a book by its cover) nearly fatigue when we reach the end of the trail. Phew, out of the 'jail',leg nearly patah (although it hardly took an hour for the whole journey ><).

Saw many dogs today. In fact it's the first time i see dogs on the street, and each of good breed. 'Branded' man! I dunno their breeds-- two were as tall as a ten year old kid, and many furly cute doggies. Hope to have a tall 'musculine' doggie too sometime in the future.=)

Lesles as usual a big wide smile=D

Cat and Dog walking, we were on our way back, yay.

No comments: