Monday, June 22, 2009

Tkd

There was an inter-school taekwondo tournament last weekend. I was very guai to go to school and helped coach although i'd already planned something else that weekend. So Saturday i stayed at methodist school for the whole day, first tkd, then 大专之夜.

Helped coach on arranging the sequence of the competition for each person of his school. Eg student A will be sparring in Ring A for round 29, 52 and 71. If he wins 29, then he can go to 52 then later to 71, final. It's quite a mess really because there were many students who're competiting, and the rounds were all arranged next to each other so the body protectors were not enough. So i sort of messed up in the middle and dragged one round of the competition. Felt guilty for that.

At 7pm the competition was not over yet since the participants were just too many. So i left the stadium to the hall for 大专之夜, a program which give students advices on the dos and don'ts on entering university. So there'll be representatives from each uni giving freshmens some advices before they take off next week. I sneacked into the um group with sylvia to see how it went (since we were not part of the team). Met three students who are going to stay in 7th college, dunno how many more from sibu will come (if i got to stay of course...).

Overslept and went to school late the second day to watch the finals. Finally coach's school, Chung Hua got men's second place. Many of them were newbies so their techniques need more improvement(me too).

Had my first bicycle lesson with my dad and my brother (he kept mocking me~ ok he has learnt once and that's his second time, it's my first time man...). I'm yet to control my balance, how to 'pusing' and how to brake without bumping into something else. Wish me luck. =D




(with TechChiang, primary five kid, never gets tired, when others are tired after the competition, breathing heavily, legs shaking, he's there, innocent looking, not a trace of tiredness... a very naughty boy, used to have grading test with him, now he's gotten poom belt and i'm still the same old me...)

2 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

wah, busy day, what do you mean by if you got to stay of cause?

Learning bicycle ah?? why suddenly deh? i dunno if i can cycle anymore... hahaha it's been almost 10 years since i last have bicycle~ people said bicycle once learn forever can ride one, dunno does that apply to me hahaha i have a feeling i will forgot how to cycle just like how i dunno how to change breath in swimming anymore hahaha got H2O instead of O2 in the process

Colis said...

cos i didn't get to stay in college, it's either the administration is crappy or i am too burdened for them to stay there. cos my dad bought a bike for my sister a few months ago to get her familiarize with bike before she goes off to japan, so now i'm also benefited from it lor~