Friday, November 14, 2008

BurstDay

I was doing revision in Kaichur’s place when Bell gave me my bday gift, on Nov 12 night, it’s the laptop bag that I thought of buying in second semester! I was interested in it since I saw it a few weeks ago when I went to Digital Mall with Bell and Ung. Now it’s in my hand, a precious bday gift from Anna aka BellBell aka BigHand, Jess aka neighbour, Fish, ChiaSing aka JiaJia aka buddy, LiChin aka smooth, Alan aka UngUng aka president, WeiLiem, KaiChur aka Kaichu, ShinYen aka AhYen, Arul, Shangeetha, Melissa aka Molestsa, FeiMian aka Mian, ChengKim aka JingJing aka roommate, MengChui aka roommate, SuYi aka secretary, Gregory aka Gaygory, Ke Sin aka Crystal aka KeKe, Jun Hui aka June, Amy aka AhMi, Lesley, Sharon, WeiYin, SingEe and PheiShi, thank ya all for the gift and greeting, I really appreciate it, and again to JiaJia buddy for the cute doggy, Ing for the octopus paper clip, YeePheng BigHand for the bracelet, Andrew for blue-ing church songs to me, YenTing BigHand for the encouraging year planner, YinYin for TheBodyShop thingy and everyone else who sent greetings to me…^_^

Last night my classmates gave me an unexpected surprise celebration, though it’s been spoiled by Bell’s sms, it’s still very delighting. They got me a bday cake, square, with two lollipops in the middle as the candles, I’d to bite both the ‘candles’ out in one go, thanks to KaiChur’s BRILLIANT idea, it’s heart-warming. Lucky I wasn’t being pushed into the little-pretty-but-a-bit-dirty fish pond in our college, I’ve seen so many people be being pushed into the pond for the past few days… I’d have to thank Nana, ShiWei and PoayHoon for dropping by too…

It’s a really blessed day that I know that God provide everything for me. He sends his blessings to me via all the people around me, it’s by his grace and mercy that I’m here surrounded by so many lovely people though I’m not at home with my family. ^ ^ Am listening to a song… “… where would I be if not for love, where would I be if not for grace…”

3 comments:

アンジェリーン said...

haha well u will be home on next tuesday so can have another celebration if u want hahaha~ laptop bag ah~ nice, me been wanting to get one but hmm apart from 2 time a year + less than 5 time to library in uni, i hardly need it, my laptop sit on the table same position most of da time~

アンジェリーン said...

2 time a year in the airport i mean~ hehe~ seriously, i haven't go buy present for u hahaha, unless u consider the souvenir i got for u as the b'day present too hehe

annalouis87 said...

i spoil your birthday.... awwwwww...sorry....