Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Lord’s Prayer

Read this from makeadifference.com, TheLordPrayerMovie, now i have more understanding on what The Lord's Prayer is about.

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in Heaven
Our Heavenly Father aligns my thinking; expand my understanding as I seek connection with you first, before everything else.

Hallowed be thy name
I praise and honor you by the way I treat your creations. Through your grace, I experience your wholeness and perfection.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
May your divine order be accepted and practiced throughout the world. Rich, loving Father show me the way.

On earth as it is in Heaven
May I be awaken to your direction and your divine wisdom that you have place within me.

Give us this day our daily bread
I trust that, with your guidance all my needs and divine desires will be provided for.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
Help me to forgive others’ mistakes, so that I may be forgiven mine.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
Life me up over times of challenge and despair, steady and strengthen me through your power to make choices that cause no harm to myself or others.

For yours is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory forever.
As your divine child, I accept my heritage to your Kingdom, I feel your power within me, and I demonstrate your Glory by shining my light as I experience joy and Oneness with you, to be a living example of what humanity can be, now and forever…

Amen

No comments: