Sunday, November 16, 2008

Exam Over, Outing, ByeBye Laptop

Yay i had my last paper, Introduction to Methology in Literature DONE! Though i didn't really prepare for it, and though i did the most clever thing in the day, forgot to bring my pencil case, and the exam hall was like North Pole, wanna freeze people till death, but i finally made it through, wahaha... Free!

We went to MidValley right away after that, ten of us, Teslians. We had dinner at SushiKing, i ate OFF an amount of money there again, then we took a lot of shock sendiri photos there, but it would be better if the 'SushiGuy' had a better skill in takng photos. Later we went to watch movie, Ten Promises To My Dog, it's supposed to be touching, yes it's touching, but not touching enough for me to cry, though my eyes were a little wet, i heard some people sobbing so loudly that i felt sad for them... If there was a crying competition tonight, the champian would be Mian, first runner up would be Melissa, then second runner up KaiChur. Others all got consolation prizes, no one was left out, because everybody participated in it. Haha... We finished our movie at eleven something pm, and we took a Rm12 taxi back to campus. No choice, it's late, kena makan lor...(Girls, Jared was the photographer, good job Jared!)
(Lesley looking right to the camera, June looking dunno-where, Mian shock sendiri kissing maybe-Lesley, KaiChur obviously concentrating on eating...)

It's 5am now i'm here typing, my beloved laptop will leave me in four hours. I've to hand it over to my sister later when the sun rises, goodbye laptop, i'll miss you, all musics and movies that are in you, see you things later after six weeks... Muaks...

No comments: