Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NO Monkey allowed!

Monkey oh Monkeys

You!

Mess around with my table
Give me no good rest when i am alone in the room with windows open
Sneak around outside my window early in every morning
Send an older experienced of your kind to do the attacks

Stole
away

My craft benang
My apple
My justea
My peach
My biscuit

and

My precious Chinese stamp given to me by a dearest friend!!!

I HATE you!!!

Bear in mind, this is

Don't mess around with me, i'm not afraid of you!

And don't come when i'm sleeping! Fight one to one like a MAN!!! [except you are not one =( ]

(This is now forever a memory...never took photo of the stamp...sigh...)

2 comments:

annalouis87 said...

Hahhaha.... you are funny.... move into my house lah... next sem we got 1 space vacancy

zhonging said...

like the way u express. Btw, how did u get the no banana's sign de?
so cute><