Saturday, August 7, 2010

Semester 5

Being in the third year is really like what seniors told us, not easy. I've never had my mind full of stuffs and worries in the very first week of the semester. Academics, emotions, all came about and haunt my dreams. What should i do?

Four weeks have gone with the speed of light and things are still piling up. Keeping a daily schedule is a good way to remind me of my to-do stuffs but i hardly follow it. Procrastination is a big question here.

Ten more weeks to go, short and compressed.

But if i were to put aside headache stuffs i still have some things to remember and smile at, bits of enlightenment at this period of time. Some are shown in pictures below, more in facebook.


(NVC dinner, last event in my batch.)

(Convocation week, a time when UM is crazily crowded, it's very hard to have fresh air down there with the people)

(woan zhao bi ye le!)

No comments: