Thursday, January 15, 2009

无题

It's being a hectic life in college. Classes are inevitable, it's what i'm here for. However, there're activities and functions to attend to. I see many who are very active and yet they can cope with their studies. I wonder how they do that. But i doubt i can. It's not me. I'm trying to be one but can't. I don't do much but i feel like i'm doing many, i'm tired.

I'm nearly broke, yet i spend money like water. The loan is not helping this semester and i'm ashamed to use my mom's money. But what to do?

So,

Time management. Multi-tasking, nay, unless i can split my brain for different things at a time.

Financial management. Replan after i make a review over my January's spendings.

And yes, spiritual life.

3 comments:

~恺慈~ said...

gal.i m sure you can do it. gambateh! support u fully here.
love,
kaichur

Fish Kee said...

Hi, sis.. Everything is gonna be fine.. Sure you can cope with any situations.. Have faith in God.. God Bless U.. Jia You..

アンジェリーン said...

meh am exactly like that, i edi see hell by just coping with classes, extra readings assign by lectures, assignments and housework that keep myself alive ie cooking etc, no energy for any other kk activities and thank god i don't need those for my uni~

As for financial management, am suck in management to begin with hahaha so any management require for my life, am suck in it~ i got one subject that call financial management, let se any use of it after study it next next semester lah hehe, i heard it's dreadfully hard~