Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Going back

Sitting in the boarding hall with Alan and Dora waiting for the plane to come. (Another freaking one hour...)

Prof G said for those who're going back for CNY can read the text book in the bus, flight, which takes long waiting hours, whatever...

I don't have the text book with me though.

This morning we had pengat durian, it's nice if i only took a few 'mouth', however it turned disgusting at the end. I like nasi pulut, yummy, and yucky...

My laptop is playing bad, not letting me online.

Bye KL, Happy CNY to ya all.

College mates remember to bring more 'nian huo' over oh...

God Bless!

1 comment:

~恺慈~ said...

gal..HAPPY CNY..don't miss me so much ya..remember ur on diet program.haha...C u bek in 1week time. Love you. take care
muaks..
love,
kaichur