Sunday, January 18, 2009

D^2

I experienced my first ever donation drive yesterday. I paired up with KaiChur. We stood under the sun for some two hours, at a car park, which was a really good spot. I remember myself avoiding people on the street with a donation tin and it's my turn, I saw some people avoiding us. It's a perfect cycle.

We were lucky to meet nice people. People didn't question us like we were some kind of cheater. There's an aunty who bought us soya beans seeing us walking around for a long time, another brought us caps asking us to wear it to avoid the sun. I'm really thankful, they really made our day, especially when we did't know each other, it's so warm-hearted to receive such care from them.

We went back with a rather large amount of money, i'm glad that our effort paid off. Grateful to pair up with KaiChur who knows so many languages, and AhSiong who fetched us going and back to college.

I have drum practice today, it's getting tough.

I think i'm getting darker, standing under the sun for two mornings.

Angeline and SiewMo, sorry for not being able to spend time with you gurls. I'll sure catch up with you gurls later.

3 comments:

~恺慈~ said...

gal..im glad to pair up with u too..hehe..we are the best partner in dd..hehe...c if got chance we go again..but not SS17 or SS14 or SS2..hehe..
love,
kaichur

アンジェリーン said...

heh tahu lah u busy gal hehe~ see ya tomorrow~~

Unknown said...

zw~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~