Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lst post t home this yer...

This will be my lst post typed t home here in sibu this yer... I'm leving Sibu to kl this fternoon... i'm going to hve tht depressed empty dredful feeling agin... hopefully it'll not be as bad as lst time when i just went to kl... I'm totally a parasite t home, not doing ny housework, only know how to et, sleep, wtch tv, go out with friends, nd fighting with my brothers t home... Mom, dad nd gram re so nice to me which i hope i'm cold hearted to ignore ll these nd go to kl without feeling depressed... going to miss 'em, nd ll friends here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

me too! dis morn nearly cried at the airport when i was checking in. dread the tidying dat am gonna face when go back go kolej.. but got nice things happen to me on my way back.. so.. not bad lo.. hehe.. wondering wat u doin now? unpacking? hehe~~ ja ne!