Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christms...

Erly in the morning i went to church, we hd combined English service. I feel very peceful in church tody, singing ll christms songs. I like the choir performnce nd sundy school children dnce performnce, they were very lively nd cute. The pstor preched awesome too.

Lter i went for brekfst with dd. I te Srwk Lks which tsted ok... it's not as good as Mas corner's. Then i went to SiewMo's house to get movies nd drms from her... Siewmo's plce's never lck of chocolte... there're mny different kinds of drk chocoltes there... I hd lunch there lthough the lsk is still in my stomch... The lunch ws nice... Then we wtched more dbsk videos... they're some tht're so funny we laughed so hrd... Lter siewmo went to her pipa clss... While i found out my dd won't come to fetch me in short time i uickly get the movies i needed, tidied her pc then trying to wlk to see yi's plce but siewmo's mother offered to fetch me... thnk you unty...

So i styed t see yi's plce from round 2 to 6... she lwys got mny food in her house... sushi, tng yun...i like the tng yun very much... unty's relly skillful... then unty served fruits too... fruits re nice, not very sweet, gan gan hao... I hve nothing to do but wtch tv there... stupid taiwn entertinment shows, unimginble taiwan drama (the drm is just hilrious... how cn those people act? it's so fke...) then lter her brother wtched egle eye... it's no subtitle so i hrdly know wht's it bout... but it's very interesting with the ctions going on... Finlly my dd cme to fetch me...i went home with some tng yun see yi mother mde... thnk you unty... hehe... i hve lot of kou fu tody...

I cme home to find tht my fmily re going to hve dinner t our unt's house... i nerly finted when i know tht... i ws so full... But i went nywhere... It's the first ever chirtms dinner in my life... with turkey there... It's uite western... very new kind of eting style for me... relly thnkful for the dinner unt nd uncle prepred. =)


(Uncle cutting the turkey...)


(Meet my form three history techer... she's my unty's husbnd's sister... how to cll her?)

Tody's relly blessed dy... i experience hospitlity in every house... first in the house of God, then t siew mo's house, see yi's, my unt's, then of course, my own nice home... Thnk Lord for ll this... Merry Chirstms to y'll... Cheers ...XD

1 comment:

アンジェリーン said...

wah you really go 'bai nian' at everyone house haha i waste i day on pc and housework + sleep