Monday, December 29, 2008

In KL again...

I'm here in kl again. After eating laksa (the laksa's super tasty...i'll definitely go there again next time) and shopping with mom (finally she bought a set of new year clothes for herself...) on saturday, i rushed home to pack my luggage and off i went to the airport with my dad... Lucky this time not everyone comes to the airport or i'll feel sad-der leaving home. Or is it i'm eager to see my sister makes me less home-sick this time... i wonder...

I waited long for my luggage in the airport... it took at least 20 minutes standing there for the luggage to come in. Later i came back um with jie jie and jia sing via taxi. It's a lot faster then using skybus and lrt, while the price's a lot 'prettier' too.

I slept at kaichur's room for the night while my room's occupied by su yi and mei mei, pity them don't have rooms to stay... I wonder how the renovation going on... do they really need more than a month to do that?

I met my sister yesterday and we went to times square and midvalley to shop for her new year clothes. The result of a day's walking around's a new shirt bought by my sister and some stuffs i bought. I came back with ached foot and waist. Sigh... I love being together my sister though i'm the one who's always being bullied, she's the one who knows me better than anyone, aside from my mom. I'm going to find more time outing with her before she leaves for japan in April.

Ciao.

1 comment:

アンジェリーン said...

oo so ur sis edi comfirm going to japan? nice~~