Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Recent events

Yay i finally got my PC back! It's been a while, though it's just only days since i last blogged, but it feels like forever. I hope my good brother keeps the PC safe before i leave home...

Now there's a (I'm very frustrated with my keyboard because some of the keypad don't work! ! ! they're 'Q', 'Z', 'exclamation mark', and especially one the most frequent alphabets i use, 'a'...I've to keep copy n paste the particular alphabet... so I'm going to ignore 'a' in this post, whenever you feel like there's an 'a' somewhere, that's it.) brief update of my recent happenings...

Lst Friday it's my brother's birthday. My naughty little brother insisted to buy big cake for him... he was half screaming in the cake shop nd later he went home with smiling face bringing 1kg cake... The fmily hd smll celebration with him where we sng bdy songs to him, he ws very hppy, relly hppy with the cke i guess... i gve him the spongebob watch i got from kfc lst time... it's funny when he sw it...


(Little brother is just to ly to put on his clothes...Hppy birthdy der...)


(My belated longevity noodle (i.e. mee sua + chicken soup), eten together with my little brother...^ ^)

Lst Sturdy there's the annual Christmas procession in town... i become one of the spectators fter so mny yer of joining the procession group, it went well, it rained for the whole dy that dy but finally it stops when the procession starts... thank god for that... it's very fascinating seeing many beautifully decorated cars nd some enthusiasted Christians spreading the good news of the born of Jesus round.










(crs decorted by different churches)






(different groups of bnds)



















(Christms trees t town skuare with lightings... pprently my phone doesn't tke bd pictures t night...XD)

Now, Sundy, Tung hi dy, we hd celebrtion of Tung hi together with our unty's fmily... my cousins te lot like never before, i guess... mom mde nice foods until i cn't stop eting...



Yesterdy i did shopping with mom, we shopped for my brother's new yer clothes... new yer is relly getting ner without relising it... finlly he bought three t-shirts in row...

Tody i hd n outing with ngeline, ying ying, siewmo, edwin, see yi, nd ung hu. We met t te house nd hd brekfst there. I ordered sld golok mee, which is new dish for it, it's very delicious, but before i finish the noodles, guess it's becuse of the myonise on it.... i feel extremely full... We chtted... for long time...then off we went to wism snyn gor lepking... then to cfe cfe for out lunch, we hd mee mmk, which ws very slty for me... however i like the te they served, it's in very big cup which is seldom seen in ny resturnt... lter we went bck to wism snyn gin to shop for movies...*smirk*....finlly i only buy disc... 3 movie in 1 disc one...for rm 5... they movies should be nice... forget the nme lredy... It's relly fun tody, we mde the loudest noise in the resturnt, we styed in the dvd shop for the longest time... we stood in the middle of the pth like nobody is crossing it...we spilled the popcorn ll over the pth tht we wlked... it's like tril... Gee...

1 comment:

アンジェリーン said...

zw spill the most of the popcorn around hahaha